Musing Mondays (Mar.4)
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I am currently reading “Quitter” by Jon Acuff. I’ve only just started it, so I don’t really have an opinion, yet. But, I’ve heard many people rave and rave about how good it is, so I’m looking forward to getting further into it, and seeing what all the hype is about.
I have been loving reading the posts over at Jon’s blog, and already know that I enjoy his writing style. So, that’s helpful. And, I like the book’s premise — don’t quit your day job until you’ve got a good hold on your dream job, first. ;)
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :D