Musing Mondays (Mar.18)
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week, I am finally reading “And Then I Found You” by Patti Callahan Henry. It’s a review book for a couple of different places, actually. And, as usual, I’m enjoying Ms. Henry’s writing style.
Mind you, I had a little bit of a hard time getting into this book at first. It was slow-going. But, it’s starting to pick up, and I’m not that far in. So, that’s good. I’m anxious to see what will happen… although, I think I have an idea of where the story might go.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :D