Musing Mondays (Oct.14)
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’m currently reading “A Million Little Ways” by Emily P. Freeman, and I love it! Emily has a way of writing that feels, to me, like a guilty pleasure when I read it… I drift off in my head, as I read, dreaming of future possibilities.
I loved her other book, “Grace for the Good Girl“, too. And, I’m a frequent reader at Emily’s blog, Chatting At the Sky.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your musing in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!