Musing Mondays (Dec. 30)
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
For my birthday, I bought myself a couple of books — saying they were from my husband, of course. LOL
For Christmas, I got two gift cards to Chapters (Indigo) bookstore. So, I went shopping online, and bought three books!
• “The Sketchnote Handbook” by Mike Rohde
• “Letting Go of the Words” by Janice Redish
• “Plug Your Book” by Steve Weber
I also went a little crazy ordering e-Books (aside from the use of gift cards), as there were some great sales! (and, some of these were free) So, I got:
• “Who Is This Man?” by John Ortberg
• “Sacred Marriage” by Gary Thomas
• “The Extroverted Writer” by Amanda Leudeke
• “Book Blog Tours: An Essential Marketing Tool for Authors” by Barb Drozdowich
• “The Author’s Guide to Working with Book Bloggers” by Barb Drozdowich
• “Marketing for Authors” by Anita Revel
• “Hint of Desire” by Lavinia Kent
• “First Ink” by Laura Wright
• “Making Your Differences Work for Your Marriage” by Rick Johnson
• “Arena” by Karen Hancock
• “Speaking of Jesus” by Carl Medearis
• “Relationships: A Mess Worth Making” by Timothy S. Lane & Paul David Tripp
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!