• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My favorite places to read are either (1) lying on my bed, or (2) curled up in the corner of the couch. I usually am reclining while I read, and would love to get one of those “chaise lounges” (see below) some day. My friend has one that’s just as overstuffed as a regular armchair in her living room, and when I go to her house for book club, I race to get that spot, as it’s the best seat in the house! I love being able to stretch out!
This picture (below) is my idea of reading paradise. 😉
Unfortunately, it’s a picture I found on Pinterest — not my own personal space (yet).
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! 😀