• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Something that has always bugged me about books and the industry is the cost of childrens’ books. I go to Wal-Mart, and the childrens’ books are about $6.00 each. Yes, it costs money to produce a book. But… In my opinion, if you priced the books lower, you would sell more of them, thereby making money. But by pricing them higher, not as many people are willing to pay the money for them, and you lose out. This is just my theory.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!😀