• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’m currently reading “Style Statement” by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte, and it’s excellent! I chose it because I’m really wanting to live more authentically, this year, and this book is all about discovering your authentic self! Here’s the blurb:
A narrative workbook on how to make more confident life choices for improved self-esteem, relationships, and comfort invites readers to gain a better understanding of the self in order to establish a personal and compatible sense of style.
I found book this because I’d watched an interview with Danielle on Marie Forleo’s website, and it talked about Danielle’s new book, “The Desire Map“. Then, when telling an acquaintance about the interview and book, she said that Danielle had an older, similar book — which happens to be this one (“Style Statement“). And I’m very much enjoying it.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! 😀